What You Can Expect:
Join us on a leisurely walk around Renaissance and Baroque Rome as we travel through the most enchanting streets and beautiful piazzas in The Eternal City. All while exploring the absolute top sights in Rome’s historic city center. This walking tour covers the most famous and beautiful squares, fountains and churches in Rome. And also includes a brief pit-stop for gelato at the famous Giolitti.
· Expert tour guide
· Gelato at Giolitti
· Hotel pick-up and drop-off
· Food and drinks
· Gratuities and tips (optional)
· Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
· Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes and keep your shoulders and knees covered! The churches visited on this tour maintains a strict dress code year-round.
· Also, due to metal detectors at the entrances of most attractions, it is forbidden to bring the following:
o Weapons and blunt objects (i.e. knives, umbrellas, etc.)
o Glass bottles or sprays
o Bicycles, skates, segways, luggage and pets
· This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have any special needs, please contact us directly before booking so that we may be able to accommodate.
Make sure you arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time point: 5:30 at the bottom of the Spanish steps by Bernini’s boat.